Terms & Conditions
If you can't be mad - You won't be rich
These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern your use of the Pepemad website, mobile applications, and any related services (collectively, the "Services"). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
These Terms apply to all users of the Services, regardless of whether you are a registered user. Please note that separate terms may apply to certain features or services offered by the Pepemad project.
By using the Services, you agree to the following:
- 1.You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account information, including any passwords or other login credentials.
- 2.You will not use the Services for any illegal or fraudulent activity, including money laundering or terrorist financing.
- 3.You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including those related to data privacy and intellectual property.
- 4.You will not engage in any activity that disrupts or interferes with the Services, including hacking, phishing, or denial-of-service attacks.
- 5.You will not use the Services to harass, defame, or otherwise harm any other user or third party.
- 7.The Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- 8.The Pepemad project does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any information provided through the Services.
- 9.The Pepemad project is not responsible for any losses or damages that may result from your use of the Services, including any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
- 10.The Pepemad project is not responsible for any third-party content, products, or services that may be linked to or otherwise accessible through the Services.
The Pepemad project reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time, with or without notice to you. Your continued use of the Services following any such amendment will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms.